Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Locks in locks | By Sundus Behroz

 Locks in locks

 Written by : 

            Sundus Behroz

I woke up early as I had to go to university early today. The starting seemed good . After I had done my breakfast I saw a lock  which reminded me of the battle I have to fight. Suddenly I felt my enthusiasm for the day vanished. But there was no choice , I had to fight to untangle . In the beginning I was zealous and fought in full spirit. I was moving my weapon skillfully but suddenly things seemed to be going  the way they always do. That made me angry. The weapon was stucking every time it went down and then I had to struggle to bring it out. I cleared some areas successfully on which I sighed in relief . But after a few minutes as I came back to them to feel the clearance as the other areas were difficult to deal with , I found locks again. I sat in despair ,this always happened.

 "GOD! please help" I said hopelessly. I thought I will be late again for university and Abba will be scolding me again. He always did that . But he has never fought my battles then why he do that? He never knows the pain of these locks and is never stuck in them.The world never cares for your problems but always want you to be like them, running the way they do,not waiting for anyone , leaving the slow runners behind and losing them in the long race of the survival of the fittest. Its not easy to unlock them. But he should at least try to know this struggle by standing in my shoes.  He would never feel the pain of the locks pulling the skin as the weapon moves and the group among these locks who block the way of  weapons . Only I know how to deal with them. I , a girl .I stood up again. I had got no other choice. If I won't struggle today , my tomorrow will be more difficult to bear. I started once again and as  more than half the area was cleared after a great struggle ,I  tied them in rubber, putting comb aside  and prepared myself for the journey of the day.

One battle was won, many others are awaiting beyond the doors


Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. The vaguely intriguing symbol and captivating word choice allures the reader right from beginning to the very end .. Signs of a brilliant writer 👍 keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Symbolism with a sweet taste of curiosity...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Overall, a good attempt. I liked the analogies been drawn and writing in simple sentences. One suggestion would be to write in simple sentences and use unorthodox phrases to enhance creativity. Also, try to avoid punctuation mistakes. Good job. Keep the good work up. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete